November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Woohoo... vacation time is almost here! I will be headed home to Maine with no access to WoW, and I am happy about it! =P I am halfway to 77 and will be gone for 5 days... Rest XP, how I love thee! I'm not sure I'll have a full 2 levels, but I am very tempted to hit 77 tonight and see just how much rest XP I can get out of not playing through next Sunday. Should make the rush to 80 a bit faster.

It is time for a break... I'm looking forward to spending time with family and living real life... yep, that's right, WoW is not life, although it's been taking up a lot of mine lately. I think I may work on lessening that soon... health/sanity/etc has been neglected and it's about time I figured out my priorities. Life comes first, then WoW. I seriously need to learn to adapt to that theory. The extra 70 pounds on my already unhealthy body say so. Sorry if I sound a bit bitter... I've just come to realize lately that I've ignored a lot of important real life things and that I need to make those a priority. WoW will not go away... but it won't be the FIRST thing I do when I get home from work anymore. =)

No comments: